Youth Summer 2018 Information
Registration is now on, Click here to register online - Online Registration or in person at the Orillia Ball Hockey Club located at 995 Memorial Ave Orillia. Registration hours in the office are Monday to Thursday 5pm to 9pm, and Sunday from 11am to 8pm. For more information contact Andrew Stewart at email@example.com or call 705-326-6599
Our house league level of play 6-17 encourages players to make new friends in a positive environment. Divisions are based on the number of children that register and vary by season. When registering, children are entered by their year of birth and when teams are made, 2-3 birth years are grouped together to form our divisions.
Season Begins on Sunday, September 16th. The season consists of 12 games and all teams make the playoffs and play a minimum of 2 playoff games.
Registration Cost before September 9th - $130.00 (Save $20.00)
Full Registration Cost - $150.00
*Full schedules will be provided before the start of season*
DIVISION AGE GAME DAYS
- Tyke 2012 Wednesdays/Weekends
- Minor Novice 2011 Wednesdays/Weekends
- Novice 2010 Wednesdays/Weekends
- Minor Atom 2009 Wednesdays/Weekends
- Atom 2008 Tuesdays/Weekends
- Minor Peewee 2007 Tuesdays/Weekends
- Peewee 2006 Tuesdays/Weekends
- Minor Bantam 2005 Tuesdays/Weekends
- Bantam 2004 Monday/Thursdays/Weekends
- Minor Midget 2003 Monday/Thursdays/Weekends
- Midget 2002 Monday/Thursdays/Weekends
- Minor Juvenile2001 Monday/Thursdays/Weekends
- Juvenile 2000 Monday/Thursdays/Weekends
Interested in Volunteering?
We are always looking for new volunteer coaches to help us ensure our kids are getting the best experience. If you are interested in coaching your child's team, please let us know. No coaching experience is required only a positive attitude.
Equipment for all youth players:
Players are required to have a CSA approved helmet, gloves, shin pads, running shoes, and a stick. Jock/jill straps are optional, but highly recommended.
Intro to hockey ages 3+
The cost to register per player is $75.00 + HST. You have a choice of participating in the program that runs for 1 hour on Wednesdays @ 5:30pm or Saturdays at 9:00 am. This is a 9-session instructional program for youngsters who want to learn the skills of the game through interactive shooting, passing and other drills. Players will also play a mini-game each week. Parent participation is welcome.