2017 COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS
GET INVOLVED WITH THE EXCITING & AFFORDABLE HOCKEY EXPERIENCE.
ballhockey.com's mission is to promote the sport of ball hockey and bring together players to participate whether recreationally or competitively. We believe this sport should be affordable & accessible to everyone. We want to give our players the best leagues to play in, tournaments to compete in and the most enjoyable ball hockey experience possible.
Over the 22 years that we have been providing affordable sports to our community a lot has changed.
- We've grown from a single rink in Barrie, Ontario to include affiliated rinks in 13 cities around North America.
- We've provided a space for over 75,000 unique people to experience our sport.
- We've introduced divisions for youth as young as 4, co-ed leagues for men & women to play together, tournaments for Men Over 50 and a variety of other speciality leagues that ensure that everyone has an opportunity to play.
- Our not for profit G.U.T.S. (Growing Up Through Sports) has helped introduce the game to hundreds of underprivileged children by assisting with both league fees and equipment.
- Every September we put on the World Outdoor Ball Hockey Championships which has over 1,000 of the top players in the game travel to Barrie to compete.
What hasn't changed is our passion for the game.
Our community partners help us provide a world class experience to every player.
WANT TO LEARN MORE AND GET INVOLVED?
Director of Community Partnerships
cell: (647) 298 - 2445
email: michael @ ballhockey.com